2. Eat at regular times- Eating at regular intervals helps burn calories faster. It can also reduce the temptation to snack on fatty and sugary foods.
3. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables- Fruits and vegetables are low in calories and low in fat but high in fiber – 3 essential ingredients for successful weight loss. They are also rich in vitamins and minerals. So fruits and vegetables should be included in the daily food list.
4. Be more active- Staying active is key to losing weight and keeping it off. In addition to providing many health benefits, exercise can help you burn extra calories that you can't lose through diet alone.
5. Drink plenty of water- People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. You can consume extra calories when a glass of water is all you really need.
6. Eat high fiber foods- Foods high in fiber can help you feel full, which is great for weight loss. Fiber is found only in foods that come from plants, such as fruits and vegetables, oats, whole grain breads, brown rice and pasta, and beans, peas, and lentils.
7. Read food labels- Knowing how to read food labels can help you choose healthier options. Use calorie information to work out how a particular food fits into your daily calorie allowance in a weight loss plan.
8. Use a small plate- Using smaller plates can help you eat smaller portions. By using smaller plates and bowls, you can gradually get used to eating smaller portions without feeling hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain, so eat slowly and stop eating before you're full.
9. Do not ban food- Don't ban any foods from your weight loss plan, especially your favorites. Banning foods will make you like them more. There's no reason you can't enjoy an occasional treat as long as you stay within your daily calorie allowance.
10. Don't stock up on junk food- To avoid temptation, don't stock up on junk food - such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sugary fizzy drinks - at home. Instead, choose healthy snacks like fruit, unsalted rice cakes, oat cakes, unsalted or unsweetened popcorn, and fruit juice.
11. Cut back on alcohol- A standard glass of wine can contain as many calories as a piece of chocolate. Over time, excessive drinking can easily contribute to weight gain.
12. Plan your meals- Try to plan your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for the week, making sure you maintain your calorie allowance. You may find it helpful to make a weekly shopping list.
how to lose weight in 7 days, i need to lose weight fast i don't care how, extreme weight loss methods, how to lose weight fast naturally and permanently, fastest way to lose weight for woman, weight loss tips at home, how to lose weight naturally, how to lose belly fat